Recipe by Chef Cindy
Once you make the Best Vegan Granola Recipe, you’ll never want to get store-bought granola again. It’s that easy to make! If you’re like me, you find packaged granola to be too sweet, or it doesn’t have enough nuts or dried fruit in it. With this simple granola recipe, you can control how much or how little of each ingredient according to your taste buds.
How To Make Vegan Granola
With just a few simple ingredients and baking in less than an hour, you have a healthy breakfast/snack treat!
Prep takes only 5 minutes!
Bakes for 40 minutes! Let it cool, and then pack it away to use for the week.
How to Store Granola
It's best to make granola in big batches. You can store it in a well-sealed container for two weeks or in a freezer for up to 3 months.
The Best Vegan Granola Recipe is especially delicious when added to this Winter Citrus Yogurt Bowl.
If you want more detailed instructions on how to make this recipe, click on the link below:
Best Vegan Granola Recipe
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- ¾ cup pecans roughly chopped
- ¾ cup almonds roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a measuring cup.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Spread evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through in 20 minutes. Spread into a thin layer again and bake another 20 minutes.
- Let it cool completely on the baking sheet without stirring anymore. Place chunks in a jar or covered container for storage.
Leave a Reply